Saturday, May 21, 2005

RESTART

UPDATE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LINDSAY LOHAN, READ THIS POST FIRST, THEN COME BACK AND CLICK HERE. If you're wondering why I wrote that, click here.

Now that we know the GQ article is set to run is on the newsstands I think it would be appropriate for me to start this blog over. You see, I have been reluctant to write about my story in any great detail up to now, out of respect for Jason at GQ who has worked so hard to get this story published. Not that GQ didn’t support the article- Jason always made it clear to me that it was a very important story for the magazine too (plus, they had a lot invested in it- my words, not his.) That is why I gave them a certain level of exclusivity.

In any case, with the chance of having new readers here once now that the article comes is out, I think it would be nice to help you get caught up.

UPDATE: 5/18/2005 The article on my story is out. I've updated the link above.

UPDATE: 5/19/2005 Welcome readers of GQ, In Search of Utopia, The Rogue Angel, and Wizbang! Leave a comment somewhere so I know you were here.

UPDATE: 5/20/2005 Welcome Chookooloonks readers. Please let me know that you dropped by leaving a comment somewhere. Also- this weekend, make one of those recipes that Karen throws out every now and then. I'm thinking it's a good weekend in Minnesota for some Pelau in the Johnson house. (I'll have to see if I can find some coconut milk.)

No comments: