Saturday, June 04, 2005

Good Morning America


Laura and I chat with Diane Sawyer

I had every good intention of blogging about the experience of going on Good Morning America with my wife, Laura and my mother, Kathleen, but we spent so much of our time making the most of our trip to New York City with our children, that sitting at the computer writing about it all just had to wait.

Now that we are back home, I will tell you about it when I have some more time. Right now I'll tell you that the crew, producer, make-up and hair people, and everyone at ABC were wonderful to us and Diane Sawyer was gracious, kind, and put us at ease from the moment we walked onto the set. It was a great experience.

If you saw the piece, let me know. I am interested in hearing what you thought. I'll tell you more once we get some rest!

No comments: